Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Jems Designs - Hat Box Confections CD

Good evening everyone I hope you are well.

Tonights card is my DT card for the upcoming release of the new CD from Jems Designs called " Hatbox Confections". It has been created by the very talented lady Sheenagh Hulin.

For this card I used the stunning image called "Lavender Cream".

The New cd from Jems Designs is being launched on Create and Craft on Friday the 17th May at 10am and 2pm.  So make sure you watch so you can one of the first to get a copy.
 

If you like this card you may like too see other DT cards I have produced for Jems Designs which can be accessed from the top of my blog.

Thank you for taking the time to  visit my blog, I really hope you liked my card.  If you have time I would love to hear your feedback.

Crafty Hugs
Tracey xxx

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Tracey, I love the layout and dies. The artwork looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tracey, this is GORGEOUS, Beautiful artwork and a fabulous creation.
    My all time favourite colours
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete