Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Quirky Card

Good Evening crafters hope you are well on another wet and windy day.

A quirky card for you to see today.  I was asked to make a 50th Birthday card for a Granddad who likes fishing.



Materials Used:-

For this card I was asked to make a 50th with Fishing as the theme.  Unfortunately I don't have a cute fisherman so used google search engine and typed in cute fishermen to find this image.  I thought it was really cute.

Dies used :- Spellbinders - Labels 1 and Fancy Tags
                   Quickutz - Fish , Fishing Rod and net dies

I used my cricut to cut the 50 and put glitter onto it.






Thanks for taking a look..

Crafty Hugs
Tracey xx

6 comments:

  1. This is great, love the image and he is really cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Tracey. The image and embellishments are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good card, Tracey. Fits the bill perfectly, too!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award because You are so talented.
    Hugs Sandra details on my Blog xx http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, what a wonderful fun card, and so colourfull, super shape too.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete