A have been making a couple wedding cards commissioned by a friend today. This is the first.
- 8x8 card
- Hunkydory Background card
- Pearlescent Card - cut using Spellbinders Grande Shapeabilities - creative book pages then embossed using Spellbinders Grande Impressabilities - Butterfly Garden
- Wine Glasses - Stamped and embossed with gold embossing powder. Glazed with glossy accents adding just a little sparkle using glitter glue. Small bows placed on the glasses and embellished with gold heart confetti.
- The heart sentiment was made using my computer to type the sentiment and then an old heart die (think its an xcut) to cut it out.
- The Lily was made using my cricut machine and then chalked to add the pink and glittered to add the gold sparkle. I used Crealies Creative Shapes - CL CS 12 to cut out the leaves and finally added some stringed pearls.
- The Corners were cut out using Shapeabilities - Venetian Accents
- Wedding Rings Embellishment added to the top right hand corner.
Thank you for taking a look at my card and I hope you liked it.
I would really appreciate any feedback if you have time, good or bad I love to know other peoples opinions. Tomorrow I will post the second card commissioned for the same wedding.