Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Cards 2012 - Number4

Well better late than never here is number 4.  This card is not as big a card as the others I have shown you so far but sometimes I think you can make some really cute cards which are smaller.



To make this side easel card I used a sheet of Hunkdory snowflake card and some paper /i stamped with pink /purple snowflakes.

The Sentiment was produced using my computer and then using a spellbinder die.

The Bling Appeal - I used Gems, Beads, Silver Snowflake confetti, silver card candi and peeloffs.



Thanks for taking the time to take a look.

Crafty Christmas hugs
Tracey xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, another absolutely fabulous card, and I love the twisted easle shape
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Tracey, I love the happy looking snowman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card

    Thankyou for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our Christmas is Coming challenge

    Good luck in the draw

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete