Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Male 50th with Angels in Mind



Really difficult challenge today.  A friend of mine asked me to make her a card for a friend who likes Angels,  the difficult part being he is a man.  Well hope you like the result. 


A Bit of info:-

The 2 angels and the numbers were cut using my cricut machine.

I glued the 1st angel with flitterglue from indigo blue and covered it in flakes.

The 2nd (the shadow) angel I glued again and covered with glitter.

I repeated the same process for the numbers as the second angel..



Dies Used :-

Spellbinders twisted-metal-tags--accentsfloral-doily-accent

Thanks for taking a look and hope you like it...

Crafty Hugs xxx











4 comments:

  1. Lovely card colours perfect for a man card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an easy card to make but it looks great. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a super card Tracey. I love the angels, the die-cut border and the colours. It's bound to be a success x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, perfect for a man:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete