Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Hi everyone I am so excited at the moment and I just wanted to tell every one the reason why. I have been asked to join Jems Digi Designs team using their new digi images.  I can't believe I have actually been chosen but this is really exciting for me as I have always wanted to part of a design team.  I just hope I can make a good job of it. (So finger crossed it all goes well.)

At the moment the Jems Digi Design blog is being built but it will be up and running very soon.  Once this is complete you will be able to download some wonderful digi images to use on all your craft projects.  So Please patient and  ready to go when we are up and running.   The website you need to look at is www.jemsdesigns.co.uk .   

I will keep you all updated on how things are going and when we are up and running.xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment