Followers

Monday 27 February 2012


 Hi everyone this is my first blog in a few weeks been really busy making cards for Craft/Gift Fair at work. Hope you like this one:-

Recipe
1. 8x8 card matted with peach coloured paper
2. I used cut outs of  1 white spellbinders Heart Square and 1 Heart Circles
3. Then coloured the hearts on the Heart Circle with promarkers to match the paper
4. Used my Marther Stewart border punch for the centre borders.
5. 21 cut out using the cricut machine, then sprayed with spray and shine and dotted with a silver pen, 
6. Sentiment printed using the computer and edge cut with Martha Stewart border punch
7. Peach Ribbon attached
8.  Liquid pearls applied to the circle and edge of border punched paper.
9.  Applied Pearls
10. Tied key to bow and attached to card


I have entered this card in the following challenges:  (Fingers crossed)


1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, i would really appreciate it if you would leave feedback for me

    ReplyDelete